Work In Canada Visa; Are you interested in working in Canada, and relocating to Canada in 2022 through the work visa route. You are right here with the 10 processes highlighted below, and your dream to get a Canadian work visa will come true.
Steps to getting your Work in Canada Visa Approved
A work permit is a legal document permitting a foreign national to engage in employment while inside Canada. Each year, Canada issues about half a million work permits to temporary foreign workers around the world called Work In Canada Visa
work in Canada visa
Canada is a prime destination for many foreign nationals who are seeking employment opportunities. Working in Canada is also an excellent first step for those seeking to immigrate to the country permanently.
Canada is still accepting work permit applications. The following foreign workers are now allowed to cross the border into Canada by land or air: Work permits and applications for temporary workers, business people, and students.
- Temporary workers who hold a valid work permit or who are approved for a work permit but have not yet been issued the work permit
- IEC participants who have not yet activated their work permits must have a valid job offer in order to enter
- IEC participants who have already activated their work permits and were outside the country temporarily do not require a valid job offer in order to re-enter
- If you’re traveling by air, you need to follow all airline requirements and pass a health check conducted by airlines before you’re allowed to board your flight. Anyone who shows symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to enter Canada by air.
- When you arrive in Canada, they will assess your health before you leave the port of entry. You must have a plan to quarantine for 14 days when you arrive in Canada. This is mandatory, even if you have no symptoms. If you don’t have a plan, you should not travel to Canada.
Benefits of working in Canada
Getting a work in Canada visa comes with many benefits. Canadian labor laws ensure that workplaces have a high degree of safety and that all employers follow certain laws and regulations to ensure the well-being of their employees. As well, Canadian wages are competitive and foreign nationals are required, by law, to be offered wages equivalent to their Canadian counterparts.
Student Study Visa to Permanent Resident in Canada
Finally, some Canadian work permits enable the spouse and children of workers to accompany them to Canada. Another significant benefit for those interested in immigrating to Canada permanently is that by gaining Canadian work experience, a foreign national may increase their eligibility for a number of Canadian permanent residency programs. The following programs award value, in varying degrees, for Canadian work experience:
WHO CAN APPLY FOR A WORK IN CANADA VISA?
Eligibility requirements for all applicants
There are specific requirements you need to meet depending on where you are when you apply for your work permit.
But regardless of where you apply or which type of work permit you apply for, you must
- prove to an officer that you will leave Canada when your work permit expires;
- show that you have enough money to take care of yourself and your family members during your stay in Canada and to return home;
- obey the law and have no record of criminal activity (we may ask you to give us a police clearance certificate);
- not be a danger to Canada’s security;
- be in good health and have a medical exam, if needed;
- not plan to work for an employer listed with the status “ineligible” on the list of employers who failed to comply with the conditions;
- not plan to work for an employer who, on a regular basis, offers striptease, erotic dance, escort services or erotic massages; and
give the officer any other documents they ask for to prove you can enter the country.