Description: HIT THE ROAD WITH US!
Join the Canadian leader in distributing and marketing heavy vehicle replacement parts and accessories. At NAPA, you’ll work with committed people in a professional environment with unlimited opportunities for individual career growth.
We’ve been around for over 80 years, and we are still going strong!
Why work with us?
- Supportive teammates who are passionate about providing exceptional service
- “The Perks” including employee pricing on automobile parts/products and other corporate discount programs
- Flexible benefits program including health, medical, dental, and life
- Pension plan
- Access to personal development and technical training programs
- Learn and collaborate with the best in the industry
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Make claims for suppliers for Warehouses;
- Follow up and research unsettled debit memos for the DCS and customers;
- Perform cost of credit for both DCs;
- Verify customer account statements and distribute them to the appropriate people;
- Prepare sales reports, when required;
- Perform any other task required by your immediate superior.
Requirements: Vocational diploma in office administration or accounting;
Have two years of experience in a similar position;
Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
Excellent organizational skills and autonomy.
If you are looking to grow your career with a successful, continuously growing company, we want to hear from you!