Software Developer (482 visa sponsorship available
Location: Maroochydore, Australia (Sunshine Coast)
- Full-time, Permanent position
- Salary is dependent on skills and experience
- Open to international applicants via Australian 482 Visa Sponsorship.
Medical-Objects Pty Ltd is at the forefront of eHealth solutions in Australia and provides innovative software solutions to over 92,000 healthcare professionals.
Medical-Objects is looking for a Delphi Developer to join our development team at our head office on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, Queensland, which offers a warm climate and is located only five minutes drive from golden sand surf beaches.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A relevant bachelor's degree or higher qualification and at least five years of relevant experience
- a strong knowledge and experience working with Embarcadero Delphi
- a strong understanding and skill in using object-orientated software design
- successful experience diagnosing software faults and implementing elegant fixes
- a track record refactoring existing code while maintaining correct functionality
- strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- a track record working well as a part of a team
- experience utilizing test-driven development
- excellent communication skills
- proficiency in both written and oral English.
In addition, the following would be desirable:
- knowledge of unified modeling language (UML)
- experience working with polymorphism via interfaces
- knowledge and experience using object-oriented software design patterns
- a passion for computer programming
- experience optimizing for performance and memory utilization
- enjoy researching and learning computing science topics
- engagement in professional development
- interest in low-level component internals and experience creating VCL/FMX components
- SQL database skills
- experience working with multi-tier software architecture and distributed programming
- multi-threaded programming
- experience supporting Unicode strings in Delphi
- experience working with internet communication protocols
- knowledge of encryption technology (PKI, PGP)
- awareness and experience with secure programming practices
- knowledge of HL7v2 / FHIR or medical software systems or messaging paradigms
- experience with RESTful APIs and HTML
- vendor qualifications e.g., Embarcadero Academy certificates
- experience working with Delphi for macOS, Linux, Android, iOS
- experience with GIT, Bitbucket code review
- availability of source code of projects (hobby or open source contributions for quality code review)
ALSO SEE: The Step by Step Guide to Getting Your Job in the USA
2. SENIOR HAIRDRESSER (VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE)
Are you a superstar blonde and brunette specialist looking for a new salon to call home?
Do you love training and feed off learning new techniques and TRENDS?
Do you thrive off a busy day and get excited to create unique social media-worthy hair?
Get paid a fantastic hourly rate to do what you love in a creative and passionate team that shares the same love for hair!
Get to know the team at Stefan Springfield.
Stefan Springfield is renowned for amazing blondes, extensions, and bespoke brunettes – without compromising the condition of our guest's hair. Hair health is a top priority!
With flexible working hours – it’s up to you to choose full-time, part-time, or casual!
Stefan is the industry leader in the Queensland Hair Community, with 30+ salons statewide.
Why choose Stefan?
- Work amongst a team of passionate stylists and beautiful clients
- Incentives and bonuses with well above award wages
- We host an annual national conference where you learn from the best in the industry with outstanding guest artists and spend a few fun nights away – totally paid for!!
- Heaps of opportunity for career growth, including specialist color courses and management training programs
- Exciting and on-trend training by L’Oreal Professional & Kerastase Paris and other industry leaders, including Evo Hair, Moroccanoil, Olaplex, Kevin Murphy, Cloud 9, Eleven Australia + K18 – you will never be an outdated hairdresser working at Stefan!!
- Opportunity to become a Brunette, Blonde, and Extension Specialist – we look out for your passions and talents!
- We are just about to open our NEW State the Art training Academy where you can enjoy world-class training in Brisbane.
Do you have the following skills?
- Certificate III in Hairdressing qualified
- I love building relationships with clients
- Experience as a senior stylist
3. Support Worker(available for Skilled nominated visa sponsorship)
- You are committed to providing home care services to clients with dementia
- Assisting clients with activities of daily living, assistance with personal hygiene, light housekeeping duties, cooking, and meal preparation.
- Monitoring their overall well-being and escalating to our Registered Nurses and management, where necessary.
- Attending appointments with clients where necessary and providing transportation.
- Facilitating physical, recreational, social, and educational activities.
- Compile and report all accidents/incidents and hazards to management.
- Responsible for safely managing all equipment in line with policies and procedures.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as verbal and written skills.
- Ability to utilize software applications.
- Commitment and willingness to participate in continuing training and education.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Dementia Care experience is highly recommended.
- Certificate III or above in Aged care/Disability/Individual support
- Must have a current Unrestricted Drivers’ license and a reliable vehicle (Staff are paid mileage for each service provided) (required)
- Current First Aid/CPR Certificate.
- Current Manual Handling Certificate
- Current Criminal Record Check or willingness to undergo a National Criminal Record Check
- NDIS Clearance Check (required)
- Covid- 19 training
- Fully vaccinated
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $23.35 – $28.00 per hour